Identify the parts of speech. Make sure to identify all nouns, verbs, adjectives, and adverbs.
nouns: n verbs: v adjectives: adj adverbs: adv
- Tara picked a fresh rose out of the garden for her aunt.
- Do you know anyone with a rose garden?
- The sleeping bear cubs rose and patted their mother for attention.
- We will book a hotel room before leaving for our trip.
- Calvin bought a new book in his favorite series.
- Bob could not give his dog enough attention.
- You look great in that new vest!
- Do not let the dog near the fence with the horses.
- After dinner, Sam helped us with our homework.
- Send me your email address tomorrow with Mary.
- Bonnie could barely carry the heavy box of lettuce.
- The sick horse could not breath through her nose.
- Sara needs more yellow paint to finish the portrait.
- Yellow is a warm color.
- I ate some baby carrots for lunch.
- The newborn baby cried all night.
- My dad will baby his new car by waxing it every week.